News from the web: A recent report from Fidelity Investmentsestimates that a 65-year-old couple retiring in 2012 would need about $240,000 in today’s dollars to cover medical expenses throughout their retirement. This represents a 4 percent increase over the 2011 estimate of $230,000. Read the whole story HERE …
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle