News from the web:
You have already taken the first good step by coming to RetiredResources.com but here is some more advise on what to do:
Have you recently lost your job? If so, you’re part of a large group of Americans who are out of work. Unemployment is around 10 percent while the number of people forced to work part-time jobs or have grown discouraged and quit looking for work has that number up around 17 percent. Clearly, these are not good times in America!
Yet, there are jobs available with people regularly interviewing, receiving, weighing, and accepting job offers, and starting new jobs every day. If you have not pounded the pavement in many years, then you may be unfamiliar with how to find your next engagement. In that case, the following seven tips can help you get started, taking into consideration your personal needs and desires:
Read the whole story HERE
visit us at RetiredResources.com
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle
- There is no place like home