Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- Successful Aging for Active Adults…5 Tips to Achieve Your Goals
- ‘Ageing in neighbourhood’: what seniors want instead of retirement villages and how to achieve it
- A guide to retire
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought into sharp focus the need for connection to our local community and the health challenges of the retirement village model. We know that, as we age, most people prefer to stay in their own homes and communities instead of moving to retirement villages. Some have …
South Korean Minister of Health and Welfare Park Neung-hu has suggested to the presidential committee for tackling the country’s low birth rate and aging population that the official age for senior citizen be raised from 65 and above to 70 and above. Source: [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the …
Don’t call it retirement. Call it ‘transitioning to a new chapter’
- As people begin to live longer after traditional “retirement” age, they need to find engaging, stimulating ways to continue to grow personally.
- A study by University at Buffalo psychologists Todd Kashdan, Paul Rose and Frank Fincham concluded …
Seniors are looking to expand their horizons after retirement with hobbies like .. Source: Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle
The Internet has revolutionized the way we do just about everything. From buying groceries to talking to friends and family to finding out the latest news, the World Wide Web puts seemingly infinite possibilities right at our fingertips. However, along with all of the good stuff we love about the …