News from the web:
Ensuring you maintain an active lifestyle throughout your retirement is essential to staying fit, happy and healthy for many years to come to remain independent and stay clear of needing aged care.
Dance the Night Away
One of the best ways to both enjoy retirement living and maintain an active lifestyle is by dancing! Dancing is a fun way to stay active and it doesn’t need to be hard work.
There are dozens of different dancing styles that you can incorporate into retirement living. Whether you prefer traditional and relaxed styles of dancing such as ballroom or you want to experience the fun and excitement of Salsa dancing, then there will be a dancing class right for you!
Read the whole story HERE
visit us at RetiredResources.com
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle