“Retirement was invented in 1889 in Germany by chancellor Otto von Bismarck, so it was invented not too long ago,” He said, “if you are 65, arbitrarily making up that number, and you are infirm, so you were also sick, you could leave the workforce and get some money from the government.” Read the whole article HERE
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle
- There is no place like home