Recent findings show that far too many retirees are failing to get enough exercise – or, in many cases, any exercise at all. Even though healthy living has never been more in vogue, almost a quarter (23%) of people aged 65 and above living in the UK do absolutely no exercise in a typical week.
read it HERE
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle