According to Kaye Marks, director of marketing and communications for the Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship (PATH) Intl., a non-profit group that promotes equine-assisted activities and therapies, a recent survey revealed that for the first time, 115 of the group’s 877 members reported having senior-specific programs ranging from those aimed at Alzheimer’s and dementia patients, to so-called Silver Saddle programs that teach riding skills to elder equestrians. read it HERE
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle
- There is no place like home