News from the web:
If you want to continue into retirement the standard of living you’re accustomed to while working, conventional wisdom from financial planners says you’ll need a retirement income that’s equal to 70 percent to 100 percent of your pay just before retirement. Retirement planners call this the “replacement ratio” method of determining retirement income. But is this method right for you?
Read the whole story HERE
visit us at RetiredResources.com
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle