The Institute for Learning in Retirement at Baldwin Wallace University offers senior adults the opportunity to continue learning in an informal, flexible and non-competitive college environment. Offering a series of non-credit, college-level courses on a variety of topics, the BW ILR is committed to providing an educational and social experience that is highly accessible and inexpensive.
see the whole article HERE
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle