News from the web:
Paul Skidmore is hesitant to call himself retired. The former insurance claims adjuster in Finksburg, Md., was laid off in February 2008 and has been job hunting for more than a year. Although at 62 Skidmore is old enough to begin drawing Social Security, he doesn’t want to permanently leave the work force.
“On the one hand, my brain is telling me go look for a job,” says Skidmore, who originally planned to retire at age 66. “On the other hand, why bother? Just retire.”
Read the whole story HERE
visit us at RetiredResources.com
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle
- There is no place like home