Great Dane is now hiring for a Agile Project Manager at our Savannah, GA corporate office.
The Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master is an energizing servant entrepreneur, who possess strong interpersonal communication and facilitation skills, is detail-oriented, thorough and results-focused.
This position is based in Savannah, GA only.
● Manage projects around marketing initiatives to deliver results in support Great Dane’s business goals
● Be a strong Servant leader with the proven ability to coach and motivate teams to deliver high quality work and achieve desired outcomes and maximum project ROI
● Ability to interpret strategic goals to tactical activities and goals
● Manage program increment, sprint planning and execution which includes the management of progress and providing status & visibility into each project
● Own the identification and management of cross-team and project dependencies
● Able to manage multiple teams with tight deadlines and dependencies
● Ensure high throughput of teams by identifying potential issues and roadblocks and working on preventing or eliminating them
● Partner with Program team to plan ahead and ensure product backlog is prioritized, groomed, and has sufficient detail, so that it is ready to be worked on by Scrum teams to avoid any downtime, ambiguity or rework
● Manage workflow and alignment with external agency partners and freelancers
● Able to do post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity
● Flexible and willing to step up to take on things beyond a job description if needed