WOLD HFR Design is looking for a Healthcare Project Manager to join their Brentwood, TN office!
- Professional Licensure with experience in healthcare
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely in a team environment
- Experience with clients in the health care industry
- Willingness to perform complex administrative and on-site duties
- Experience in all aspects of construction projects
Competitive compensation will be offered based on experience. Employees are eligible to participate in a benefits package that includes a comprehensive medical benefit, vacation time and a matching 401K plan.
About WOLD HFR Design
Our full-service architecture and engineering firm is a dynamic, growth-oriented company providing a wide range of services for predominately public-sector clients, including troubleshooting and problem solving for existing facility issues and new facility design. Wold HFR Design provides an integrated team approach to deliver high performance building solutions to meet our clients’ expectations for function and superior energy performance. Typical projects include K-12 public schools, courthouses, public offices, city halls, law enforcement centers, correctional facilities, health care and assisted living facilities.