We are looking for compassionate people to become a part of our growing team to “spread Love(v.) or Love the Verb to Seniors and their families in the local communities we serve.” Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We have a variety of shifts available. No experience is needed – we train the people who Love (v.) others!
- Personal Cares including toileting, bathing, dressing etc.
- Alzheimer’s & Other Dementia Care
- Medication Reminders
- Some Hospice/Palliative Care
- Incidental Transportation
- Light Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Good communication skills
- Companionship & Engagement
- Must have valid Driver’s License, auto insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Must pass all background screening and drug screen.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be willing to drive within our territory to meet client need.
To learn more about this fulfilling opportunity, call Chelsea at 763-792-0041
Each Home Instead Senior Home Care franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.