Assistant Project Manager
JobFinders has an opening available for an Assistant Project Manager in Columbia, Missouri. This is a full-time job opportunity. This is an opportunity to build a career with a strong company that has a reputation for excellence.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Possible Bonus pay or signing bonus.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual who can work in a team environment and manage multiple tasks and coordinate with multiple people in the design department. This position is generally varied, including administrative duties and project-oriented assignments requiring the use of sound judgment and discretion, independent assessment and resolution of complex situations/problems.
- Update, maintain and distribute delivery schedules for designers
- Receives daily shipments and verifies the accuracy of product received
- Receives in both inventory and non-inventory items into computer system
- After receiving products, physically tags product and distributes appropriately
- Responsible for assisting designers in ordering certain inventory items
- Create cost sell reports
- Data entry; Filing; Faxing, email, scanning and daily organization
- Process purchase orders, compile and analyze data, create billing reports, and provide information regarding function specific policies and procedures for applied use by management.
- Associates degree preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of related administrative/coordinator experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required
- Experience managing multiple complex calendars via Outlook is required
- Experience working with Quickbooks or a similar system is required
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to help create structure and processes in a continual growing company
- Accurate: quality controls own work
- Ability to adapt to changing work priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and excellent judgment and reasoning abilities
- Must be customer focused, able to multi-task, work under minimal supervision, and demonstrate resiliency and high productivity in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work with all levels of management is required
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information and documents is required
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to coordinate with other administrative staff
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual. A competitive compensation and benefit package is offered with the position.
Please contact Randy at JobFinders to learn more about the opening. (573) 446-4250