MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Michael Page is working with a reputable general contractor that focuses on ground-up, multifamily projects throughout the New England area. They are seeking to hire an "Assistant Project Manager - Ground-Up Multifamily Projects" to help manage large new construction jobs up to $100 million in value.
This firm is a Top 25 ENR firm in the New England area specializing in new construction within the multifamily, assisted living, and healthcare markets. They brought in roughly $400 million in revenue last year and are poised to build upon that due to the quality of work they build and their growing reputation in the industry. Due to their recent growth, they have been able to strategically promote high-performing Assistant Project Managers very quickly and provide them with the necessary mentorship to succeed in the industry.
The Assistant Project Manager - Ground-Up Multifamily Projects is responsible for:
- overseeing the work of specific subcontractors throughout the project's duration
- working alongside 1-2 other APMs to manage key subcontractors and ensure high quality of work
- reporting to a Senior Project Manager
- the construction of a ground-up, $60+ million multifamily project
- going on site daily and working out of the project trailer when necessary
Please apply today for immediate consideration within 12 business hours.
The right Assistant Project Manager - Ground-Up Multifamily Projects has:
- at least 3 years of construction experience in the field
- ground-up construction experience (required)
- wood-frame, multifamily experience (required)
- excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
The Assistant Project Manager - Ground-Up Multifamily Projects receives:
- base salary up to $90,000
- discretionary bonus plan based on percentage of salary
- healthcare and dental insurance
- 401k company match
- 3 weeks vacation