Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit an Associate Project Manager, to join the HQ Team in Plainfield, IL (USA).
Reporting to: Project Management Director
This position provides overall Project Management support responsibility for assigned projects contributing to top line business growth. Responsibility also includes providing project management support to existing product changes, cost savings and capacity expansion initiatives. Strong skills in working with a cross-functional team through roadblocks and issues that would impede progress are required. Demonstrated ability to influence across functional areas and effectively coordinate external and internal resources is needed. The successful candidate will serve as an example for best in class project management.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Exercise fundamental, sound project management techniques and work flow process when executing assigned projects
- Build project plans using MS Project and WBS structures, able to clearly outline objectives, timing and risks
- Communicate and align key resources at all levels of the organization on assigned projects
- Act as a best in class Project Management example for the organization and subject matter expert
- Aid in the development of Project Management guidelines/processes
- Support training events on project management ideally suited for Logoplaste
- Act as a resource to other parts of the organization who need project management help or information
- Periodic travel may be required
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- Bachelor degree in business, engineering, food science, marketing or other related discipline.
- Formal certification in Project Management (from PMI or equivalent Project Management Association) a plus.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a project manager, delivering small to medium complexity technical projects CPG or related industries.
- Proven background of successfully completing projects on-time and within budget.
- Advanced PC skills using Microsoft Office products and MS Project, able to generate graphs, presentations and charts.
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
Follow us on LinkedIn