This position is open as of 11/7/2018.
Audit Staff - Experienced
Located in Irvine, CA - We've been named one of OC's Best Places to Work by the OC Business Journal and we are currently looking for experienced Audit Staff to join our team. This person will need at least 2-4 years experience.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. Generous Vacation Time.
3. Overtime during the busy season.
What You Will Be Doing
- Be familiar with current accounting principles and auditing techniques
- Interact and communicate with clients to promote audit team efficiency
- Assist in preparing risk assessments and audit plans for clients
- Prepare clear, transparent work papers that follow standards and include well thought out judgments and well-defined conclusions
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to client business processes and controls
- Conduct detailed research on audit issues and analyze the results of audit work
- Demonstrate professional skepticism throughout all audit procedures
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior team members
What You Need for this Position
- 2-4 years of experience performing audits, reviews, and compilations with clients in various industries
- Working knowledge and experience in ProSystem fx Engagement, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in tax return preparation preferable but not required
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written, and interpersonal
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organization skills
- Commitment to learning and desire to determine the right way to do something
- Must possess integrity, be trustworthy, dependable, and a team player with a cooperative attitude
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask and complete assignments with time constraints and competing deadlines
- Dedicated to providing superior client service
What's In It for You
••Must Answer Questions••
Required SkillsAccounting, Audit, Public Accounting, GAAP, Prosystem, Accountant, Audititng, Quickbooks
If you are a good fit for the Audit Staff - Experienced position, and have a background that includes:
Accounting, Audit, Public Accounting, GAAP, Prosystem, Accountant, Audititng, Quickbooks and you are interested in working the following job types:
Accounting, Finance, Banking
Within the following industries:
Accounting - Finance
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.