Caregiver / Companion for Seniors
Home Instead Senior Care is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a “people person” who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever to help your neighbors be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Alzheimer’s Care
Skills training will be provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
• Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
• Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
About Home Instead Senior Care:
Home Instead Senior Care knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we’ve been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years.
Company Founder Paul Hogan's personal experience caring for his grandmother has shaped our in-home care services. We are committed to safety and supporting the well-being of seniors and their families.
Central Pennsylvania Homecare, LLC, d.b.a. Home Instead Senior Care, EOE
Each Home Instead Senior Care office is independently owned and operatedEach Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.