Company Industry: Industrial & Manufacturing
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Change Management, Communication, Content Development & Project Management specialist
Commitment Level: 40hours per week, on-site, contract through end of December
Headquartered in Atlanta, this company is a global leader in the design and production of residential and commercial flooring with a focused commitment to sustainability.
This client is seeking a Change Management, Communication, Content Development & Project Management specialist to support their Atlanta team for a 6 month engagement with possibility for extension. Calling for a former consultant that has Top 20 Consulting firm experience and specifically handled change management, comms and transformations would be a good fit! Strong experience working with Office 365, Sharepoint platform and CRM (Salesforce) required.
This role will support the development and enablement of a global sales readiness platform designed to engage ~900 people who primarily work in Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Design and Leadership roles.
The part-time position will report directly to the Vice President of Global Sales Effectiveness.
Working hours and on-site requirements are negotiable.
- Work collaboratively with Global Sales Effectiveness team to understand the impact and challenges of a global deployment strategy to include change management, communications, training and partnership alignment.
- Work cross-functionally with the Global Learning and Development team as well as additional key global partners to execute the vision and intent.
- Excel in a fast-paced, start-up like environment.
- Be comfortable with some ambiguity and information/decisions traveling at the speed of a company that has a series of active initiatives.
- Actively support the change management, communications and project management activities required to design, deploy and enable a world-wide selling force.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the program and its components.
- Unpack training content into step-by-step digestible, bite-sized learning segments.
- Develop & organize content and materials to support salesforce change management and training program.
- Edit and proofreads all learning materials.
- Create a series of engaging presentations, 1-pagers and sales-rep friendly materials to effectively present training content & educate salesforce.
- Work with internal designers and technology teams to transition content to E-Learning platform
- Assist with the logistics & delivery of online educational programs.
- Assist with the logistics & delivery of educational workshops.
- Track and Report delivery success of online and in-person programs.