We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of a progressive employee-owned civil engineering firm that is dedicated to high quality design and continual growth for a passionate Project Manager that can contribute to their team.
Project Managers play an integral role in their initiative to continue to maintain their collaborative and supportive work environment through their skills in mentoring, technical and working with clients.
This is the firm to join if you like being involved in transportation projects!
They are continuously successful in working on important transportation projects throughout California.
- Exciting high-profile projects in transportation and vertical civil engineering sectors
- Innovative and supportive in considering new ideas
- Flexible schedules and supportive of team members maintaining a healthy work/life balance
- Ownership potential for all employees
- Management supports their team members to advance to their fullest potential in their careers
Position Focus Civil Engineering Project Manager
- Provide leadership for project teams including mentoring/training and technical guidance.
- Communicate with clients and subconsultants.
- Contribute to proposals, networking, and other business development efforts.
- Help ensure that quality control, budgeting, and scheduling standards are maintained