Position: CNC Machine Operator (Experienced only)
Starting pay: $17.00
Hiring process: Please call Kelly to schedule your interview 360-647-2207!!
Direct hire/permanent Full time positions on the day and swing shifts. Also, weekend day and weekend night shifts are available.
Our company has a dynamic and enjoyable work environment that values great people and exciting opportunities.
We have over 20 years of experience in servicing customers in the Puget Sound region and beyond, in various industries including medical devices, aerospace, information technology and general commercial. The Group has manufacturing plants in the USA, the UK, Ireland and Canada, employs close to 600 people and exports to over 80 countries.
Responsible for running machines to specified jobs which includes operating and adjusting/offsetting Haas, Mori Seiki, CNC lathes and mills, examine complete work pieces for defects, measure complete work pieces to verify conformance to specifications. Good machining background, knowledge of blue prints, gauging, and measuring device experience.
Minimum requirements for this position:
- 2 years prior experience operating CNC machines in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work swing or weekend day shift.
- Ability to work day, swing, or weekend shift. Differential pay offered on swing and weekend shifts
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges, eager to learn and grow professionally
- Trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, fumes and dust particles
- Must be able to travel/ maneuver throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
- Ability to meet physical requirements including: using your hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls, a variety of standing, and walking throughout the day; repeated twisting at the torso while regularly lifting, pushing, pulling of up to 20 pounds and occasional lifting of 30-50 pounds
Day Shift: Monday - Thursday: 6:30am - 5:00pm
Swing Shift Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 3:30am (eligible for 13% shift differential).
We offer competitive wages, 401k program, employer sponsored health plans, and paid time off.
Wage is DOE.
- Paid time off
- Employer sponsored health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
In addition to the position above, please feel free to look at all Kelly Services opportunities by visiting www.kellycareernetwork.com
Kelly Services is a Fortune Global 500 company and a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 750,000 associates with our business clients each year and offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Kelly Services offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.