This position will be responsible for project managing the installation and maintenance of submetering systems, supporting submetered customers, and/or generation of maintenance quotes for apartment communities.
Key Objectives and Tasks:
Meter Maintenance Quotes
- Identify groups of properties – based on a combination of meter health, geographic concentration, and customer(s) – to create proactive maintenance quotes.
- Generate maintenance quotes from RUM Submeter’s core system (MOSS), and send them to customers (if proactive) or to internal customer-facing staff (if requested by them).
- Track production of maintenance quotes to achieve monthly targets.
- Follow up directly with properties via email and phone after sending proactive maintenance quotes to answer questions and to obtain approval for the work to be performed.
Major MAP Customer Management
- Serve as the principal representative from RUM Submeter as part of the RUM Account Team with assigned top MAP customers.
- Prepare and provide monthly and quarterly service reports to the customer.
- Oversee service to ensure that meets and exceeds contractual obligations in terms of timing and delivery. Desired Result is that every top MAP customer is a referenceable account.
Maintenance and Installation Scheduling
- Plan the necessary staffing by working with internal Field Technicians or external Subcontractors, all while making sure that the necessary equipment is available on-site.
- Schedule necessary resources for installation and/or maintenance work.
- Ensure that all internal Field Technicians in assigned territory are fully scheduled for productive work. Escalate to the Director of Field Team as appropriate.
- Notify customers via email and telephone to schedule and re-confirm planned visits.
- Add notes in MOSS to document special requests or direction. As appropriate, communicate to customer or internal customer-facing support associates.
Maintenance Service Management
Manage the maintenance service visits – both MAP contractual and ad-hoc, proactive maintenance – for assigned territory from start to finish.
- Track and report the inventory / equipment used during the maintenance service.
- Review and edit notes after the service from Field Technicians or Subcontractors to ensure that they are sufficiently clear before sending Post-Visit Report to customers. Highlight critical and/or action items to the customer, as appropriate.
- Address with research and follow-up service any concerns identified by via post-visit audits.
General RUM Submeter Support
- Submeter research and support via RUM’s CRM (internal ticket system)
- Daily review of the assigned CRM tickets.
- Complete requested analysis or execute on tasks from RUM’s customer-facing associates about submetering systems.
- Submit requests to other departments, as appropriate, to get proper support.
- Update System Info (submetering equipment) in MOSS during new installations or information gathering from customers visit forms.
- Assist with general office admin, which may include stocking office supplies, shipping packages or letters, or moving equipment.