Barrier has grown to 200+ talented team members, earned a strong market reputation and is now looking for a market leader to help drive the estimating, bidding and management process for our new construction markets. Barrier is a nationwide leader in preventing the spread of fire, smoke, air, sound, and water in existing buildings and new construction. This role will be based in Kansas City.
Please complete our online application:
Come join the Barrier Team
- Advance your career with a high growth industry leader
- Thrive and collaborate as one team between office, field, and headquarters
- Promote a culture of innovation and collaboration
- Join a leadership team with vision, purpose, and a plan for continued proven growth and results!
Requirements Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management
- 3+ years of project management experience on high-rise, educational, and/or healthcare facility projects (excluding retail, hotel, residential)
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Estimating experience is a plus
Scopes of Work
- Interior & Exterior Joint Sealants, Air Barriers, Firestopping, Expansion Joints, Waterproofing, Traffic Coatings
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k with match
Barrier is a national contractor, working in 48 states, specializing in preventing the spread of fire, smoke, sound, water, air, and infection in buildings such as hospitals, universities and data centers. Barrier was founded in 2008 and has enjoyed an annual growth at a rate of over 60% each year for the past 5 years with a national hub and spoke business model. We are a high-growth, high challenge business with a culture and fellow team members you will love!
If you are detail-oriented, have a "get it done" attitude, care about the work you do and are ready to help shape our future -- we welcome you to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer