Join the Nation’s #1 Outdoor Remodeler as awarded by Qualified Remodeler for the past 6 years! System Pavers leads the industry in creating beautiful residential hardscapes and outdoor living areas that enrich the lives of our customers and add tremendous value to their property.
Take a moment to hear what our team has to say about working at System Pavers!
We are currently in search of a Project Manager for the North Bay/East Bay territory who knows what it takes to deliver excellent customer service. Be a partner in our efforts to continue the superior service that was recognized by Houzz as Best of Houzz in Service for 2020. The right candidate will be hungry for growth and have a “in it to win it” mentality. Salary (Base + Commission + Bonus) $80K-$90K DOE + Company Truck + Benefits Package+ 401K!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple jobs sites
- Manage multiple crews
- Main point of contact with homeowners during installation
- Focus on customer service and keeping the customer satisfied
- Change orders and “up selling”
You are the right candidate if you have:
- Experience as a foreman, supervisor, or project manager managing installation crews
- Experience with residential construction projects
- Experience with masonry (concrete, stonework, interlocking pavers)
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Must be customer service oriented
- Positive “can do” attitude is critical
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing construction job sites
What we provide:
- We offer a solid pathway to a successful and fulfilling work-life.
- You will have the support and expertise of the Country’s 8th Largest Remodeling Firm as awarded by Qualified Remodeler.
- Benefits package includes Health, Vision, Dental, Life, and 401k!
A background check will be conducted for this position.
System Pavers is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. System Pavers will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.