"Forward Thinking for a Sustainable Future"
Keystone Engineering Group, Inc. has a Project Management opportunity in our Frazer, Pennsylvania office!
Keystone is a full-service professional engineering firm providing specialized designs for the Water and Wastewater Industry. We proudly keep the client central in our philosophy, operations and ideas.
Keystone provides a collaborative team environment where creative self-starters are encouraged to share their unique capabilities and talents, and continue their professional development. This lively productive setting allows our team to approach projects in innovative ways, and find personalized solutions for all our clients’ needs.
Benefits for Keystone employees include Medical, Dental, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and Holidays.
Keystone Engineering Group, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas for any positions.
Controls Engineering Project Manager
T alents and qualifications include:
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Applied Engineering with a Controls concentration, or Electronics Engineering, with 3 to 5 years of professional experience
· P.E. license preferred
· Experience in the water and wastewater industry and consulting engineering is a plus
· Knowledge of hydraulic (water) and pneumatic controls is a plus
· Demonstrated experience managing project cost/budget, scope, schedule, and resources, overseeing formal planning, tracking, and reporting project performance
· Applicable knowledge of the UL 508a Code and NEMA Standards, and working knowledge of 480VAC, 240VAC, 120VAC, and 24VDC circuitry, including both Digital and Analog circuitry
- Strong leadership skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate with, and have a basic understanding of, multiple engineering disciplines including civil, mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and problem solving skills