Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Director, Project & Facilities Engineering
Commitment Level: 40hours per week, on-site/20% remote
This company pioneered streaming to the tv. They connect users to streaming content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences and provide advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers. This high-growth team's culture is incredibly family-friendly and open to accommodating flexible schedules as well as a partially remote set-up post-on-ramp.
The newly designed Director, Project & Facilities Engineering position will be responsible for capital projects, while also investigating and developing integrated solutions that provide operational and employee productivity improvements within the company work environment. Solutions will encompass the traditional built environment and technology that is used within the workplace, inclusive of service processes that support the work taking place in our offices. This senior leader will report to the Vice President of Facilities & Real Estate and be responsible for the overall delivery of workplace projects, productivity initiatives, as well as data analytics for the workplace organization.
- Lead the project management and facility engineering functions, resulting in clearly defined projects that support our near-term business objectives, and our long-term vision of a highly productive work environment.
- Lead the development and use of data acquisition, and data management that will support the analysis of workplace design & operations, and ultimately the application of improvements in process management, design, and workplace services (with the focus on productivity, employee experience and thoughtful capital investment).
- Global project planning, inclusive of business requirements, utilization analysis, capital planning and CPM planning, procurement & contracting.
- Global project delivery, utilizing a combination of staff and contracted resources.
- Workplace leader directly responsible for utilization measurement for the company's Workplace Services (leveraging data analytics).
- Design and operational responsibilities for audio/visual systems & services.
- Guidelines for MEP (i.e. design, controls, and operations) design that focus on productivity and scale.
- Best practices process development for the workplace (e.g. design thinking, project development, MEP systems design, and technology solutions assessments) that aligns with the company culture.
- Key participant in the development of the company's future workplace.
Expected Skills & Abilities:
- Critical path management experience with large financial investments / builds and technology projects.
- Interior design, optimization and construction delivery, utilizing cross-functional expertise to achieve exceptional results.
- Application of the scientific method at an expert level.
- Deep experience with comparative analysis (i.e. with components, software, systems & services)
MEP design & operations, controls and sensor technology expertise.
- Consulting experience or related collaborative design experience to understand business requirements through the eyes of business functions / stakeholders.
- Research experience with new technology, processes, and practices considering employee productivity.
- Organization development experience, inclusive of performance management, and talent development.
- Collaborative management practices, with experience managing cross-functional teams a core requirement.