Benchmark develops, owns, and manages over 50 senior living communities in the Northeast and is proud to have been named one of the Boston Globe's Top Places to Work six years running. We are currently seeking Full-Time Dishwashers for our senior living community, located in Lincoln, MA. We are looking for someone with great customer service skills and someone who is always providing service with a smile.
Dishwasher performs dish-washing duties in accordance with current applicable Health Department regulations and established Benchmark policies and procedures. S/he performs these duties under the direction of the Dining Services Director or Cook.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Dispose of all food, waste and trash in accordance with established Health Department regulations
* Empty and clean all kitchen garbage barrels
* Sweep floors, walk in freezer, refrigerator and under all equipment
* Mop floors and clean out mop bucket
* Clean all kitchen equipment, tables and counters
* Report all safety incidents and accidents and all unsafe and unsanitary conditions immediately to supervisor
* Clean inside of dishwasher, doors, and drain
* Cleans all sinks and disposals in the kitchen
* Take out trash, boxes, and pt liners back in trash barrels
* High school diploma or equivalent
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
* Lift up to 50lbs
* This is primarily a standing position where an employee may be required to stand in one place for extended periods of time. They also will be exposed to extreme heat and cold temperatures.
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!