Essential Job Functions:
- Initiates, plans, executes, controls and manages all aspects of project(s) to ensure ultimate project success.
- Manages large scale projects within program
- Facilitates the creation and approval of business cases within the program, and coordinates the sharing and prioritization of resources among projects
- Establishes and maintains program stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communications, both internal and external to the organization
- Develops a high-level milestone plan for the program and manages program change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, cost, and contracts
- Executes project plans (quality, risk, communication, staffing, etc.) and communicate project status and data in order to maintain accurate and current program information for the use of stakeholders
- Serves as a project and program management subject matter expert, and develops expertise in a business process, professional discipline, market or product
- Will need strong experience with MS Project and MS Office
- Able to coordinate with cross functional teams
- Communicate issues and project deliverables and status to stakeholders (management, team members)
- Sending meeting minutes
- Identify risks and issues
- Running and Planning Meetings
Education & Experience:
- BS in Biomedical, Mechanical, Electrical or similar Engineering Required
- Master's Degree or equivalent preferred.
- 2-5 year experience as a PM (or a mixture of engineering, project coordination and analysis who understands Project Management) (preferred)
- Experience managing/leading new product development/introduction projects (engineering, aerospace, biotech, pharma, medical devices)
- Manufacturing Project Management or Product Transfer Experience Preferred.
- Will be managing 1-2 projects at any given time
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.