GES seeks a Project Manager with an environmental consulting background to join our Cherry Point, NC team.
- Oversees a portfolio of diverse environmental projects and supervises staff.
- Manages client interaction and financial and resource allocation.
- Interacts with local military and state / federal personnel to discuss project updates.
- Provides senior project oversight and expert technical input on projects, including but not limited to, O&M systems and PFAS remediation related activities.
- Assists in the review and approval of project related documents and deliverables.
- Conducts performance reviews and project team meetings to review current and future projects, discuss project and/or employee issues, and staff workloads.