CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity located in our New York, NY office. We are looking for an Experienced Associate to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
As an Experienced Associate, you will be taking responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution and final deliverables. You will develop detailed engagement work plans, illustrating budgets and schedules. You will help with managing a team of staff associates, including interns, you will be developing individual technical and industry skills. You will gain the respect and confidence of the CohnReznick team through effective client management, timely and accurate communication, and clear and concise direction and leadership.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting
- CPA or eligibility to sit for the exam
- 1+ years' experience in a reputable public accounting firm
- Knowledge of audit software (CaseWare), ProSystem Fx or other software a plus
- Not for Profit industry experience preferred including A-133
- Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.