Experienced Bench Jeweler - PART TIME
Since 1976, the custom and repair shop is a part of Greenwich St. Jewelers' heritage and one of the defining characteristics of the business. The ideal candidate for the Experienced Bench Jewelers position will have a minimum of 5-7 years experience working in a retail or high volume environment.
This is a Part-Time position (we are flexible as to the days).
Individuals applying for this position will have the following skills:
- Knowledge and experience in jewelry construction, repair techniques and antique jewelry restoration using both torch and laser welder
- Knowledge in all setting types including, including prong, channel, burnish, bezel, bead and pave.
- Wax carving skills
- Ability to work in precious metals including platinum to create handmade pieces in all precious metals (platinum and gold)
- High polishing standards for all precious metals
- CAD knowledge a plus
- Basic verbal and written English communication skills
- Willing and able to work with Sales Associates in customer consultations as needed
Applicants can apply through the link or send a resume (include pictures or portfolio of work if available) to Christina at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
PLEASE INCLUDE HOURLY RATE AND SCHEDULE REQUESTS
Greenwich St. Jewelers is a rapidly expanding fine jewelry boutique located in downtown Manhattan. We present a curated assortment of sought-after and emerging designers, exquisite custom design work, and an extensive selection of engagement and wedding rings. Our smart, talented team is dedicated to best-in-class service that consistently delivers on our brand promise of inspiration, discovery and wisdom.
We are an equal opportunity employer.