Experienced Clinical Research Coordinator
Clinical Trials administration is a complex process requiring a multidisciplinary approach.
UC Davis Clinical Trials Office is a dynamic, rapidly growing organization, functioning as an academic CRO. We provide clinical trial services to over 10 Departments and specialties ranging from hematology to OBGYN to Parkinson's. Our team is comprised of clinical research coordinators, regulatory analysts, project managers and finance analysts (www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/clinicaltrials). We ensure that all team members are supported in their daily work and long-term professional development.
We are seeking an experienced clinical research coordinator with substantial prior trial coordination experience, who is interested in making a transition into a collaborative multidisciplinary environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic go-getter who enjoys coordinating multiple studies in different indications, and is not afraid of rapidly changing job requirements, tasks and cast of characters.
- Experienced in both industry and investigator-initiated trials
- Demonstrated excellent quality track record in conducting the studies
- Supreme attention to detail
- Able to set priorities while assigned to multiple projects
- Flexible with changes in workload, priorities and deadlines
- Handling competing requirements with grace
- Excited about learning and implementing new and exciting developments in clinical research
- Able to work independently and yet be a part of a bigger picture
- Able to switch your thoughts from one indication to another in a manner of seconds
- Love working in a team environment
- Cool under pressure!
Clinical Trials Office (CTO) provides comprehensive array of clinical trial management services to investigators across UC Davis. In addition, every year we implement Education and Training Program for clinical research staff, support compliance with clinicaltrials.gov, and facilitate participant recruitment.