Experienced Grant Writer to Work in the New Cleveland Office Full-time:
RJMA is rapidly growing with clients in all 50 states. Headquartered in Buffalo, NY and opening a Cleveland office. We are looking for experienced grant writers to join our team! To learn more about RJMA, visit Facebook, GlassDoor, and our website at rjma.com.
This position is primarily responsible for developing and writing grant proposals to foundations and other grant-making organizations. Reporting to the CEO, the Grant Writer will assemble and submit grant requests, establish and maintain personal contact and relationships with foundation contacts, conduct prospect research and maintain a calendar of submissions and other deadlines.
Office Hours: M-F 9-4:30PM. Office closes at 4pm on Friday's, June 1-August 31.
Company Size: 10+ Employees
• Developing and writing grant proposals to foundations and other grant-making organizations, persuasively communicating the organization's mission and programs to potential funders;
• Assembling and submitting grant requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations;
• Establishing and maintaining personal contact and relationships with foundation contacts and program officers;
• Ensuring prompt acknowledgment of foundation gifts;
• Maintaining calendar to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, proposal deadlines, and reports;
• Conducting prospect research;
• Prioritizing projects to keep multiple projects moving promptly, meet deadlines and manage supplemental material required for proposals'
The successful candidate will be able to help craft funding proposals in a clear and compelling manner. Excellent writing, analytical, and research skills are essential. Candidates must be self-motivated, detail- oriented, and highly organized. A high level of computer literacy required, Candidates must possess an ability to work well under pressure and the ability to seek and synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form. A Bachelor's degree is required. Must have at least 2 years of grant writing experience.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Matching Simple IRA
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Extended Winter Break. December 23- January 1, Annually.
- Extended Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- First-class Travel Accommodations on All Business Travel
- Full Stocked Kitchen with Complimentary Drinks and Snacks
- Secured Off-Street Parking
-MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF GRANT WRITING EXPERIENCE
-NO INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS OR CONSULTANTs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year