ARS/Rescue Rooter in Vero Beach, FL is hiring Experienced HVAC Service Technicians.
What you'll do:
- The experienced Service Technician that we select will apply his/her technical skills and knowledge to respond to complex service calls and HVAC emergencies.
- Drive to residential customer homes, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems.
- Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making repairs.
- Ensuring that all repairs are accurate, serviceable, and meet safety and regulatory standards and codes.
- Promoting service agreements and offering assistance with financing of service costs.
- Providing exceptional customer service
We Provide you with benefits to succeed:
- Competitive Compensation
- Fully Equipped, Take-home truck and Gas Card
- Company provided Uniforms and Cell Phone
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Accrued PTO (13) & Paid Holidays (7)
- Ability to open Tool Loan Accounts
- 401k with company match
- Year round employment and steady work
We give back to our community - CLICK HERE to view how ARS Cares!
What we're looking for:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Residential HVAC diagnostic and repair
- EPA Certificate (Type Two or Universal - Required)
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends with on-call availability
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds
Join our winning team and apply today!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.