Pharma Packaging Innovations (PPI) – Excellence in Blister Packaging
Bilcare Research, Inc., Delaware City, Delaware is part of a leading global manufactuer of high quality calandered and extruded films. The company plays a major role in the world of pharmaceutical blister packaging. Our manufacturing is mainly concentrated in the production of rigid PVC (Polymerizing Vinyl Chloride).
Manufacturing - 3+ Experienced Machine Operator
Manufacuture of PVC * Located in Delaware City, Delaware
Manufacturing, Plastic, Pharma Blister Packaging
3+ Experienced Machine Operator within a manufacturing setting ($18+ per hour)
In order to support our tremendous growth we are currently seeking experienced Machine Operators. This integral Team Member is someone who possesses strong communication skills, is customer focused, has the ability to build solid working relationships, and has a "roll up your sleeves" attitude.
This position will be responsible for operating machines, minimizing waste and promote high production yields while meeting safety standards, performance standards and cGMP standards. Focus will be on order accuracy, problem resolution and providing effective service to both internal and external customers “Getting it Right the First Time”.
Under the supervision of Manufacturing Supervisors, performs varied duties and assignments involving some judgment. Resolves routine questions or problems, referring only complex issues to higher level. Some evaluation, originality and ingenuity required.
● Responsible for meeting safety standards at all times
● Setup machines to start a production cycle
● Maintain contamination and cleanliness controls
● Control and adjust machine settings by checking output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
● Fix issues that might occur during the shift
● Packaging and labeling material for final inspection
● Utility duties such as cleanliness controls
● Responsible for the production/volumes and yield of machines
● Maintain an in depth knowledge of cGMP procedures through company training and applying training to company documents and process
● Maintain activity logs
● Machine operators will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
● Understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly.
● Keen attention to detail is required.