Do you have previous Machine Operator/CNC experience? Are you looking to jump into a new career? Look no further! PeopleShare has partnered with an essential business in Phoenixville who is looking to add experienced machine operators to their team!
Don't wait, apply today with Rebecca at 484-254-6766!
Job Details for Experienced Machine Operator:
- Schedule: 1st and 3rd shifts available
- Pay Rate:
- 1st shift-up to $22/hr *MUST have CNC experience*
- 3rd shift-up to $24/hr *must be able to train on 1st shift*
- Full-time, contract to hire position
Job Responsibilities & Description for Experienced Machine Operator:
- Daily operation of die cut machines to process orders to customer specifications
- Performing basic scheduled maintenance on their assigned machine
- QC and inspection of finished parts which vary from order to order
- Use calipers and measuring devices to ensure parts are within tolerance
- Utilize forklift to pull material/put finished goods away
- Other duties as needed
Job Requirements for Experienced Machine Operator:
- 2-3 years of previous machine operator experience is required
- Previous CNC experience is highly preferred
- Previous Auto CAD experience is highly preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Call Rebecca at PeopleShare- 484-254-6766
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.