Experienced SAS Consultant
Location: New York, NY (Midtown Manhattan)
Duration: 6 Month RTH or Direct Hire
Must be eligible for W2 employment. No agencies please.
Must be local to NYC, and able to work on-site in Midtown Manhattan.
The SAS Consultant will be responsible for executing customer analytics to provide actionable insights that will identify key business opportunities to meet overall business objectives. Work closely with cross-functional teams to provide data, reporting and insights that will facilitate intelligent decision-making processes. This role requires strong SAS experience and excellent communication skills.
- Provide internal business partners with accurate and pertinent customer insights and dashboards that enhance and guide effective decision making.
- Measure and report on Business Productivity measures, including customer file growth by segment, acquisition rates for new customers, and retention rates.
- Translate raw data into presentable and easily understandable findings for the various cross-functional teams.
- Identify and communicate specific trends, issues, targets and opportunities using analytics.
- Perform ad-hoc customer analytics to answer business questions and produce data-driven stories that reveal key insights into consumer behavior.
- Work closely with IT team and outside technology companies to enhance CRM database and troubleshoot problems.
- Generate customer profiling analysis, campaign lists and post campaign analysis in support of various marketing and other CRM initiatives.
- Support the preparation of analytics for periodic business reviews to executives, vendors and stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc reporting and support of new report development as needed.
- Maintain an active role in CRM database management, customer data capture and any related project. Support CRM Manager in monitoring data extracts between providers, partners and internal IT for data integrity and accuracy.
- Coordinate Market Research activities and surveys: list selection and segmentation, file extracts and etc. using tools outside of the Marketing Campaign tool.
- Perform hindsight for Direct Marketing Campaigns.