First Security Services has immediate job openings for Experienced Security Officers in the Pleasanton, CA area.
First Alarm Security & Patrol, Inc. | First Security Services are looking for top talent.
Our mission is to enhance life and safety utilizing the finest integrated security solutions, while providing a genuine opportunity for personal growth and career advancement for our employees.
If you are looking to join a company that you can grow with, we invite you to apply online. If there is a match with your qualification and our employment needs, you will be contacted by a member of our management team.
Office: 1801 Oakland Blvd, Suite 110, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Experienced Security Officer / Pay Rate: $18.00 DOE
Job Duties and Tasks:
• Give top notch customer service while doing foot patrols
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities
Must have a valid California Guard Card, complete AB 2880 certificates of training or ability to attain before assignment to post, and pass a Drug Test.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Bend, stretch, lift up to 25 lbs
- Be able to push with arms
- Be able put arms over head
- Be able to reach for objects and grasp with both hands
- Sit for long periods of time or drive
- Be able to twist body
- Be able to run or walk briskly for short periods of time or hurriedly respond
- Be able to move head/neck without impediment
Must be able to successfully fulfill post duties.
Must have a Valid California Guard Card
Must have a High school diploma or GED
Must have at least two forms of valid identification readily available
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Must be able to pass drug screening
Must be able to pass background check
Should be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law
Have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- Training and on-the-job experience
- Competitive wages
- Direct Deposit and pay card available
- Flexible schedules (Full, Part, and Weekend shifts available)
- Eligible to participate in Employer sponsored benefit package
- Career advancement
- Time and Event related monetary awards
- Medical Benefits are available for Full Time Employees Minimum thirty hours per week
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
First Alarm Security & Patrol, Inc. | First Security Services is looking for top talent. FASP | FSS' mission is to enhance life and safety utilizing the finest integrated security solutions, while providing a genuine opportunity for personal growth and career advancement for our employees. If you are looking to join a company that you can grow with, we invite you to apply on line. If there is a match with your qualification and our employment needs, you will be contacted by a member of our management team. This position is a working lead/supervisor. PPO11167