Herb Gordon Subaru is part of fast-growing MileOne Autogroup and we are looking for experienced automotive technicians with Subaru experience to join our team. We are part of one of the largest dealer groups on the East Coast and we can offer you career growth, advancement and income potential that you are unlikely to find at smaller dealer groups or independent shops.
A Level, B Level, C Level, or tech school trained automotive technicians of all makes and models welcome to apply.
Why us? Why now?
- WE WILL MOVE YOUR TOOLS
- 5 day work week
- Tons of hours! You choose!
- Top of the line tools and state of the art bays
- Tool purchase program
- Continuing education programs
As an Automotive Technician, you will utilize your vehicle maintenance expertise and customer service skills to perform vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned and in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Your specific duties as an Automotive Technician for Subaru will include:
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and performing appropriate repairs
- Keeping your shop area neat and clean, and being able to account for dealership tools at all times
- Road-testing vehicles to ensure quality of repair
- Documenting work performed on back of repair order
Requirements for Automotive Technician for Subaru:
- High school diploma
- 4 years automotive experience in a dealership or independent shop; 10 or more years experience, a plus
- Valid driver's license with less than 2 moving violations
- Willingness to submit to criminal background check and drug screen
- ASE certifications, preferred
We believe that taking care of employees is an important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. With that in mind, MileOne is proud to offer programs designed to help our employees and their families' succeed both at home and at work. We call it the MileOne Employee Advantage! In addition to traditional healthcare, training, career advancement and financial benefits, we also include an Employee Purchase Program, the Next Mile scholarship program for employees and family members, an Employee Assistance Program and more.
MileOne Autogroup is dedicated to actively helping our communities, we have raised millions through local and national charities. For more information, visit our website MileOneJobs.com and click "Why MileOne".
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.