ITAC Solutions is assisting a great company in the Birmingham area as they search for a Senior IT Project Manager with Software Development project experience. The projects will focus on System and Policy Modernization. This candidate will also function as a consultant in deciding which projects may be better suited for Agile methodology or waterfall.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, from initiation through project delivery
- Interface with stakeholders and Technology Services in assessing risk and addressing any issues in meeting deliverables
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field and a minimum of four (4) years of experience working with Technology related projects
- Knowledge of analysis, debugging and standard project management tools required.
- Project Management Professional Certification (or obtain certification within 24 months in position) and Microsoft office automation applications preferred.
- Experience with Enterprise Project Management.
- Software, managing IT contract renewal and IT requirements for ground-up buildings projects preferred.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with IT and the business users
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Proficient with Agile methodology
- Experience gathering requirements and documentation
- Experience in strategic management, risk management, and people management
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Proficient in Project Management tools/software