Internal Audit - Project Manager
Significant Growth Opportunities
Rapid City, SD
Looking for an Internal Audit - Project Manager for a high growth company! Our client is a multi-billion dollar corporation with corporate headquarters in Rapid City, SD. Great relocation package!
The Internal Auditor identifies risk exposure and evaluates processes and controls related to financial, compliance, and operational reporting, effectiveness of operations and reliability and integrity of information systems and data.
- Understanding and documenting business processes, risks, and controls (manual and systematic).
- Designing and executing efficient and effective methods to test controls (manual and systematic), including data analysis, evaluation of transactions, and observation of processes.
- Documenting audit results in audit work papers that are comprehensive, clear, concise, and organized.
- Reporting audit results (verbal presentation and written).
- Collaborating and sharing knowledge with coworkers (internal and external to the Internal Audit Department).
- Reviewing work papers and providing feedback to fellow-auditors (depending on level and experience).
- Managing audit projects (depending on level and experience).
- Conducting special projects related to the continuous improvement of audit processes.