IT Project Coordinator – 8068
The IT Project Coordinator (must work at client site 100%) will assist the Program Manager and team with coordinating and facilitating activities for a portfolio of Cyber Security Projects. This position will assist in providing internal coordination and execution of project related activities/task as defined in the requirements documentation.
The IT Project Coordinator role is a 4 month contract (possibility of extension) opportunity with one of our clients in the RTP area who is in an international technology company. This opportunity comes with a competitive hourly rate. The ideal candidate would live in the RTP area and be able to start 1/2/19. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Coordinator:
- Assist with scheduling, tracking and facilitating activities for the Project Manager and stakeholders
- Schedule meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Assist with the creation and updates of workflows and project schedules
- Maintain risk and issues logs and assist with the driving mitigations and analyses to completion
- Prepare and update project documentation and status reports to internal teams
- Assist with the procurement and tracking of hardware or equipment
- Assist with the collection and compiling of data
- Participate in the coordination of quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Assist with the monitoring of project progress and help identify and address potential issues
- Measure and report on project performance
- Solid communications skills, both written & verbal
- Associate degree or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communications, written and verbal skills
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be team oriented with collaboration skills
Contact Martha Michaux at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (919)981-6200 x314 with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.