Velocity Staff, Inc. is currently working with our client located in Kansas City, MO to identify an IT Project Manager to join their team on a 6+ month contract. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for executing project management processes and methodologies for the IT division, ensuring that project deliverables are completed on time, within budget, adhere to IT and company standards and meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Lead project teams in the implementation efforts for projects/programs lead by the PCO/PMO team, ensuring that they are accurate, secure and efficient.
- Track key project milestones, adjusting project plans and/or resources as indicated.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Create project management documentation (project scope, project plans/schedules, project logs, status reports, issues management, etc).
- Ensure that project implementation (designs, development, testing plans, change orders, etc.) is documented following proper methodology.
- Direct and monitor work on a daily basis, identify resource needs, perform quality review, and escalate functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately. Facilitate issue resolution.
- Manage the contractual commitments, scopes of work, budgets, and time lines of multiple projects simultaneously.