Opening: IT Project Manager
Location: Remote Until Covid (Downers Grove , IL Post Covid)
Duration: 10+ Months
- The project lead is responsible for representing data track covering business requirements, data collection from business internal systems, promoting platform standards and features, act like Technical project manager to ensure the on time delivery , completeness of the solutions and testing quality .
- Play a tech lead/PM role for interfaces and datahub, working and coordinating closely with outside partners and business at the same time : Design, specs out, coordinate delivery with off shore partners , QA and setup Ops model (Incidents, SLA, Change management , Auditable process)
- Secondary responsibility of the role is to help accelerate platform expansion by leading department initiatives to build out enterprise level general purpose REST APIs. In this regard, the manager is expected to lead from start to finish with emphasis on best fit enterprise architecture modelling.
- Act as SME and work on design with Dover Operating companies for their business cases, demo and POC ,starter project delivery as needed.
- Proactive: Recommends technologies and solutions that drive business value through reduced administration expense, increased revenue, and enhanced customer engagement.
- Future direction , upgrade, addition on supported platforms. Stay up to date with technology changes and application techniques, help evaluate future tool/ platform selection, evaluation
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely fashion.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Business (or related field of study)
- 3+ years of professional services experience leading Client Boomi and/or any other iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) product implementation projects with business
- 3+ overall enterprise app technical development experience that includes relational SQL (Oracle or SQL Server ) database design/development/QA/test/delivery .
- Hands on expertise on SOAP, REST , Web services ,XML / JSON formats
- Experience with Business process and operations for Order to Cash track . Highly preferred if the candidate has background on ERP systems and worked on sales modules .
- Experience with interface to SaaS applications (such as SalesForce , Avalara , Cybersource etc)
- Knowledge on Data Warehouse concept/tools and experience with Data Warehouse, data lake data design/delivery.
- Experience with Agile project metrology and JIRA suite
- Multi tasking and self- prioritization
- Ability to Engage with IT and Business stake holders and understand expectations and business requirements
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and complex IT environments ( IT team , different maturity level)
- Team player and Strong written and oral communication skills: across different timezone and locations as a part of global Dover Digital team