Take your career to the next level with eXcell. We offer jobs with Fortune 1000 companies nationwide AND invest in your career development through our generous, annual training contribution.
We are seeking an experienced Senior IT Project Manager.
The most important attributes to have are:
- LEADERSHIP - Able to manage multiple large teams (internal and external) to make the project successful
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS - Ability to effectively communicate with executives, create and give presentations, gain the confidence of the project teams
- IT SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE - PMs with large IT project management experience are preferred
- AGILE EXPERIENCE - Most projects within the organization are agile and having experience and certifications in this area will make it easier to continue to use the contractor once this effort has been successful.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PM POSITIONS: This role will be expected to provide conventional waterfall PM leadership as well as provide Scrum Master Services when assigned.
- Coordinate and monitor the Scrum process post-Ideation through all planned production delivery increments.
- Facilitates scrum ceremonies.
- Maintain product backlog, release plan, and facilitate productivity by setting up meetings and removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's sprint goals.
- Manages project budget from beginning to end.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of the project.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Manage project financials and Status Reporting.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes.
- Career-Level position within the field.
- Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
- A wide degree of creativity and flexibility is expected.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Requires four years’ experience as a Scrum Master and 2 years in Jira.
- CSM required.
- Knowledge of how Kanban and Scrumban works is required, experience leading them is a plus.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- PMP desired but will substitute relevant experience.
- 5 years Managing a project with multiple related deliveries (or Program) required.
- Experience working in an environment with DevOps and/or cloud technologies is required and the selected candidate will need to be comfortable dealing with abstracts, capable of articulating complicated technical information, and be known for quick assimilation into a team that has been together for 2 years or so (lots of people skills).
- Very strong Organizational Skills.
- This individual needs to be able to detect in real-time what the most effective communication method for the group/individual is and adjust.
- Bachelor’s degree required Excellent communicator (VERBAL, Written), strong business acumen.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com