Our Major Utility Client in Poughkeepsie, NY is looking for an IT Project Manager.
Who You Are:
- Provide project support for IT related projects across all functions of the electric utility industry.
- Have full understanding of project management and software development lifecycle methodologies with the ability to lead or support project teams in designing and implementing project scope, deliverables, budgets and cost.
- Have expertise in tools such as MS Project, MS SharePoint, and Microsoft stack.
Your Level of Expertise:
- The level of a project management professional ranges from Project Manager to Senior Project Manager and is assigned based on the size, complexity, risk, and duration of a project.
- On the large complex projects, a more senior Project Manager may have one or more Project Managers assigned to the project, which are responsible for the management of significant subsets of the project.
- Advanced Project Manager includes someone experienced in project staffing, problem solving, financial management, risk containment and decision making.
- Several years of project management experience with additional years of expert data processing experience.