Qualified candidates please forward resumes to Autumn at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
SORRY NO C2C
Project Manager ( SDLC )
ACS Group is searching for an IT Project Manager with a background in regulatory / pharma environments for an opportunity in Durham, NC!
The IT Project Manager position will plan, supervise, and manage multiple medium-size projects and/or one large project at local, regional, or global levels. These projects will be performed in collaboration with project team members and stakeholders. The IT Project Manager will be expected to be able to deliver, within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, complete IT project solutions utilizing the corporate System Life-Cycle (SLC) processes.
- Risk and issue management, communications and stakeholder management
- Responsible for timelines and deliverables that match project objectives
- Recommend course of action regarding project issues/concerns, implement mitigation plans, then escalate risks and issues to senior IT management as necessary
- Work with financial stakeholders to ensure that the project remains within financial and regulatory guidelines
- Collaborate with project team to ensure timely delivery and quality of all project deliverables
- Develop and exercise scope change control
- Set and comply with Quintiles IT Project Management Methodology (ITPMM)
- Perform project closeout, including Lessons Learned activity
- Support other groups as needed in production of Business Case
- Manage staff in accordance with organizational policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems; approving actions for Human Resource matters