Experienced, Driven, Customer Service Focused Security Officers Needed
**Must have at least 1 year of Security Experience**
Our security officers are employed at client sites throughout Des Moines to help protect our clients' property, their valuables and their employees. This is achieved through patrolling, monitoring and reporting techniques by exercising vigilance, integrity and helpfulness (our core company values).
Our security officers are first class customer service experts; better known in Securitas USA as Service Excellence! As the nature of our business changes, security officer job responsibilities also change to include video, computer and communication technology responsibilities.
Everyday Job Functions:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follows client site procedures
- Maintains access control
- Performs foot patrols, recording incidents
- Maintains professional record keeping of shift activity
- Responds appropriately to any emergency and/or disaster situation including fire or medical emergency and inclement weather.
- Maintains order at the job site and maintains site procedures with Helpfulness, Integrity and Vigilance.
Benefits of working for Securitas include:
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, company paid life insurance, 401(K) employees assistance, and employee purchase programs
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and Development opportunities to further advance your skills
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a reliable means of communication
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Please feel free to give us a call:
(515) 221 -2766