Managed Technology Solutions Project Manager
TX PRO DALLAS
• Job Summary
Managed Technology Solutions is the only single solution that brings world-class caliber consulting and the largest global network of highly skilled specialized staffing resources together to address our clients’ IT and digital challenges. MTS provides IT services ranging from project management and coordination for IT projects that are labor intensive such as hardware rollouts and operating system refreshes to outsourcing programs such as service desk, desktop support and network monitoring services. Additionally, our team has proven consulting capabilities in specialty areas such as custom software development, cybersecurity, cloud computing, ERP and technology advisory services.
The Project Manager, Managed Technology Solutions (MTS), will be responsible for managing MTS projects as well as collaborating across Protiviti consulting SME’s and MTS VPs as a Solution Delivery Manager and Business Development Engineer. He/she will embody our Client First promise such that we deliver MTS projects and solutions profitably, on target and on quality to address our clients’ IT and digital challenges.
• Partner with the VPs to successfully deliver MTS projects and solutions, including infrastructure space, e.g., hardware refreshes, Win7/Win10 upgrades, server deployments and asset inventories, and outsourced services, such as help desk, desktop support and network monitoring.
• Collaborate with consulting SMEs to successfully deliver joint Protiviti and MTS projects and solutions, including transformation initiatives, such as Microsoft 365, cloud and digitalization, and implementations, such as custom software development and ERP deployments.
• Collaborate with MTS VPs to analyze business opportunities and to define the scope of the projects and to develop work plans, budgets, and proposals to assist in business development pursuits of new Managed IT solution business.
• Assist with responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
• Convey client requirements to MTS VPs and provide guidance to MTS and RH recruiters with placing candidates on MTS projects.
• Manage projects and the project team, manage scope & change orders, manage project risks, track issues to resolutions, manage project economics, manage quality & performance metrics, and prepare project status reports on a regular basis.
• Report directly to Solution Delivery Director – Managed Technology Solutions, who will provide overall direction regarding priorities, utilization, assignments, solution development strategy, and performance feedback. There are no direct employee supervision requirements.
• Position requires 20-40% travel
• A proven track record of 5+ years of successfully managing technology projects, preferably in managed IT solutions. PMP certification is preferred.
• Experience in business development of consulting services, preferably in IT consulting services.
• Experience developing and cultivating strong client relationships with directors through C level executives.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
TX PRO DALLASCHICAGO