Job Title: PROJECT / ACCOUNT MANAGER
Reports to: Director of Manufacturing
Summary: Act as the primary point of contact with the client to build and maintain an ongoing relationship.Oversee the progress of custom built and installed refrigerated display cases used in the food industry. Review and understand technical CAD / Solidworks 3D rendered blueprints and ensure accuracy of contracted product.
NOTE: THOSE WHO DO NOT MEET THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW NEED NOT APPLY!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Review scope of project and inform the client of the Company’s requirement to effectively serve their project
· Responsible for receiving client sign-off approval on all aspects of the project
· Assist Estimating Dept. in the review or gathering of project information
· Coordinate and review all documentation including but not limited to; architectural drawings/client sketches, samples, field dimensions, specifications, contracts, quotations, and order acknowledgements to insure accuracy
· Confirm with the Accounting Dept that deposits are received from client, prior to beginning any work
· Accept client return transmittal of drawings and process as specified. Coordinate information with Cad and Manufacturing Departments
· Completes and sends package of drawings, material samples, etc to the customer for approval
· Submit a set of “For Approval” drawing to the Manufacturing Shop for review and approval, on an “as needed” basis.
· Submits work orders, drawings, and drawing sign off sheets to the Manufacturing Shop for fabrication.
· Determine production schedules with Production Control / Engineering Control, and advise client
· Monitor manufacturing quality and adherence to production schedule, advise client of status
· Coordinate delivery/installation schedules and prepare appropriate documentation for Installation Dept, insure the client is apprised of the installation and follow up that manufacturing adheres to the schedule
· Prepare and distribute daily and weekly project status reports
· Attend, prepare and report at weekly production meetings.
· Maintain drawing rack set and master project file as well as a clean, neat and organized work area
· Insure completion of the project with client signoffs for installation and punch list items.
· Insure copies of manifest and product pictures are a part of the company’s master file.
· Composes and sends close out letter to client and rep group.
· Travel to job site to attend meetings and visit job site during installation pre-punch project (when applicable). Overnight travel required at times.
· Other duties as assigned or directed by Management.
· Oral Communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
· Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar and is able to read and interpret written information.
· Planning/Organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
· Quality—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
· Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
· Safety and Security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
· Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Write simple correspondence. Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees.
· Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentage and to draw and interpret graphs.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)